Site map

Thursday, August 31, 2017

All About Me

     Hi everyone!! My name is Mikaela Arnold and welcome to my blog. I am a 23 year old female studying at University of Tampa in the heart of Tampa Bay. I am originally from Des Moines Iowa. We moved to Tampa when I was one year old. I have been here ever since. At some point I would love to travel to Japan.
     My major is Digital Media. So far I love all of my classes this semester. My favorite is Application Development. I love to analyze the insides of a computer. I have experience with digital art. When I was in community college I painted a Japanese scene of a Geisha lying on the beach. I used Corel Painter and a wacom tablet to paint this image. As I grew older I seem to find the technology growing in power. I really would like to learn the history of technology helping us to create a beautiful artwork.
     I am excited to be a part of the Art and Technology class. I love the history and development of technology. We sometimes believe that technology revolves only on electronics. We don't really think of technology such as the sun dial or the  Egyptian Pyramid. I want to learn more about this subject. So far I had history classes about art but not a class that describes the technology behind it. It is because of this that I am so excited for this class.
      When i'm not studying or doing artwork, I am playing with my furry friends. I have 3 dogs and seven cats. There are two cats that live outside. My dog's name is Valentine. He sleeps with me. He is about five years old. He was a small stray dog that we adopted on Valentine's Day. This is him in the photo. 






Here's to a fun Semester! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Are Our Pets Being Treated Fairly in the Justice System

Final Project       For the final project I wanted to analyze the relationship between four-legged death roll inmates and two-legge...

Harry Potter - Delivery Owl