Site map

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Pumpcane

The Pumpcane
     

     For this exercise I created the Pumpcane. This object was created with two objects--a pumpkin and a cane. Original I was going to create a lamp in the image of the cane and pumpkin but realized that it would not be portable as I intended it to be. take a look at the pre-sketch of my first design.  The original plan was to put a pumpkin on wood and put a light in it and plug it in to the wall. This seemed to easy so I redid my design. I used Corel Painter 2017 to trace the design. After the basic shape I colored it with my Wacom Cinq tablet. This is the final product.


Details of the project/exercise

This was the project's layer panel. I organized the layers into three groups seen here. I used mostly the brush and lasso tool in this. I blended the colors with the real pointy Blender shown below. I went back and forth using the paint and charcoal brushes in the program's  brush tools. I added the vines for flare and to give the new object a Halloween look to it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are Our Pets Being Treated Fairly in the Justice System

Final Project       For the final project I wanted to analyze the relationship between four-legged death roll inmates and two-legge...

Harry Potter - Delivery Owl